Good morning! I’d like to start this post by saying that my friend Kim, from The Spines Breaker, has an amazing blog and writes awesome posts. And that’s why I’m doing today’s meme: because I have seen it on her blog, haha!
Welcome to The Alphabet Book Tag!
Pick a book that is on your shelf or one that you have read in the past and fill out each letter of the Alphabet. The idea is to use books that you have either read or that are on your TBR list.
Let’s do this, haha! To make things more interesting, I organized my “read” shelf on Goodreads by alphabetical order and will use the first titles for each letter ❤
- A) Abandon, from Meg Cabot (Abandon #1)
- B) Back Alley Marine, from Brian West [don’t ask, please lol]
- C) The Calhoun Women: Catherine & Amanda, from Nora Roberts (Calhoun #1 & #2)
- D) Dangerous Spirits, from Jordan L. Hawk (Spirits #2) [REVIEWED!]
- E) Eclipse, from Stephenie Meyer (Twilight #3)
- F) Fame and Obscurity, from Gay Talese
- G) The Gentleman and the Lamplighter, from Summer Devon
- H) Happy Valentine’s Day, Sir, from J. L. Langley (Sci-Regency, #2.1)
- I) The Iliad, from Homer
- J) Jane Bites Back, from Michael Thomas Ford (Jane Fairfax, #1)
- K) Keeping Secrets, from Beth Beechwood (Hannah Montana, #1) [I love novelizations from TV Shows, judge me, haha!]
- L) Lady Lyte’s Little Secret, from Deborah Hale
- M) Madeline Hatter’s Story, from Shannon Hale (Ever After High, #0.4)
- N) The Naked Baron, from Sally MacKenzie (Naked Nobility, #2) [I feel the need to clarify that this is an historical sugared romance and not an excuse for porn, haha!]
- O) Object of His Desire, from Ava March (Somerville Park, #1) [and you thought that you were free from Ava March on this tag?! Hahaha!]
- P) The Passion According to G.H., from Clarice Lispector [this is a huge Brazilian classic, everyone should read Clarice ❤ ]
- Q) Quidditch Through the Ages, from J. K. Rowling
- R) Rafferty’s Bride, from Mary Burton
- S) Sanctum (Asylum, #2), from Madeleine Roux
- T) Taken by the Vikings, from Isabel Dare (Viking Sex Slave #1) [this is exactly what it looks like, unfortunately lol]
- U) Underworld, from Meg Cabot (Abandon #2) [WHAT. WERE. THE. ODDS?!]
- V) The Valley of the Lost, from Emily Rodda (Deltora Quest, #7)
- W) The Wager, from Sally Cheney
- X) X 1999, from CLAMP [I wanted to use only books, but it wasn’t possible lol]
- Y) You Loved Me At My Darkest, from Evie Harper (You Loved Me, #1) [the only one that is on my TBR pile, ugh. I didn’t know that I had never read a book starting with Y!]
- Z) Zone-00, from Kiyo Qjo [another manga, unfortunately]
I’m highly bothered by these last three letters! I’ll need to search books with X and Z and add them to my never-ending TBR. Hunf.
That’s it, thanks for reading! Don’t forget to check Kim’s blog, The Spines Breaker 😀