Hi, there! Welcome to my weekly book tag! Only that today it is actually an award! Thanks so much to my lovely friend Kim, from The Spines Breaker, for nominating me for The Sunshine Blog Award ❤ If you don’t already, just give her a follow, she’s amazing!
~> Thank whoever nominated you. (thanks, Kim!!)
~>Answer the questions.
~>Pick five bloggers to answer your questions.
Kim’s questions for me
- Do you judge books by their covers? What is your favorite?
I do, highly. I think that nowadays, with all technology disposed for pretty much everybody, a nice looking cover for anything is a basic requirement. Besides, I read too much about psychology to believe that people are not affected by cover contents when picking up a book, sorry lol
I don’t have a favorite cover, but I tend to prefer real people over illustrations on books. Unless we’re talking about sugared historical romances. Then I simply love those painted looking covers, with all that Belle Époque feelings to them ❤
- What is your spirit animal?
That’s a hard one. I used to think that it was the snake. Then I realized that I may be a bear, as I am chubby, huggable, love to eat (especially salmon) and have a current record of 18 hours of straight sleep. But then I remembered how I can’t hibernate on winters and how I hate summers, so I came to the conclusion that I’m a cat.
- Which Hogwarts houses do you belong to?
Slytherin. I chose it when I was only six and watched Harry Potter for the first time. Later on my life, every single quiz that I made confirmed my green and silver spirit. Even Pottermore put me twice on Slytherin – both on the old version and the new version of the website, haha!
View this post on Instagram
Just wanted to share the moment 💚 Yet again, Slytherin. 🐍 Always. #book #bookblog #bookreviewblog #blog #blogger #anneliselestrange #bookworm #booklover #bookporn #reading #readingblog #readingblogger #reader #bookstagram #bookaholic #bookblogger #pottermore #harrypotter #slytherin
- What is your worst fear?
To go blind. I’ve worn glasses since I’m three years old (with a five-year pause after I turned 14) and I’m terrified of not being able to read anymore.
- What is one thing you used to hate about yourself?
I’m detached. From everything. Sometimes, even from my books. I can’t bring myself to care about any subject for long, not truly. I haven’t changed, but I’ve learned how to cope with it. Maybe this is the way that my brain encountered to deal with the suffering and over excitement that every Leo goes through in life, haha!
- Black or White?
Black. You can’t go wrong with black ❤
- Your all-time favourite animated movie?
The Swan Princess. But that’s a tough one, haha!
- Describe yourself in one word 😉
It can be a curse, trust me.
- Jess, from Mud and Stars
- Nicole, from Away in Neverland
- Vinnie, from Vinnieh
- Victoria, from Addlepates and book nerds
- Shannon, from For the Love of Words
- What is your favorite music genre?
- Team Britney or Team Avril? (2000’s question, I know lol)
- Do you read comic books? Why/why not?
- What’s your favorite(s) movie(s)?
- Do you have a favorite actress? What about a favorite actor?
- What’s your favorite book genre?
- What is your Hogwarts house?
- What are your chances at surviving a zombie apocalypse? (Mine is 67%, so I’m picking my team, haha!)
That’s it, thank you for reading 😀 If you liked this award and my questions, please fell free to do it too and say that I nominated you ❤