Good afternoon, now! I hope your Saturday is still awesome, haha!
I was so honored to be nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! How does my sweet friend Kim, from The Spines Breaker, came to find this blog neat, I shall never know, haha! LOL Thanks so much, Kim! ❤
Those are the rules:
Thank and link the person who nominated you. (thank you!)
Answer the 7 questions your nominator has provided.
Nominate 7 other bloggers and create new questions for them.
Kim’s questions for me:
- Favorite Winter reads?
My reading habits were never affected by season or time of the year – I don’t feel the need to read Christmas theme books now in December or beach themed books in summer (that is the currently season on my country, haha!). But I do prefer to read during winter than summer, as I don’t have an AC at my place 😦
- Winter hobbies?
Reading, eating pizza (I know, it’s pretty specific, haha!), watch cartoons on TV with a blanket on, drinking tons of hot cocoa… Yummy.
- Which country invented the toaster? Joking lol, Coffee or tea?
I highly prefer tea, as my stomach doesn’t agree very well with coffee for some odd reason. (And, if you insist, it was Scotland, haha!)
- Read at night or in the morning?
At night, as long as I can! 😀
- Your opinion on love at first sight? Or other book tropes (princess running away from arranged marriage, the nerd and the popular, the chosen one….)
I think that every cliché can be awesome in a book if well-worked. It relies on the writer to do the magic 🙂 I believe in love at first sight in books and I have a true fetish with nerd x popular, haha! The chosen one, on the other hand, I usually find a bit boring, but again, it’s up to the writer to do a good job convincing me 😉
- Most recent book purchase(s)?
My edition of Fangirl, from Rainbow Rowell, and this Barnes & Noble edition of Peter Pan ❤
- Do you have a December tbr yet? If no, what is your current read and how are you progressing?
I do! And, so far, I’m late on it, damn. My currently TBR pile is on this post and I’m afraid that I was too optimistic with it… My currently-read is Cemetery Tours, by Jacqueline E. Smith, and so far, it is awesome! 😀
- Jess, from Mud and Stars
- Audrey, from Forwards and Bookwords
- Nicole, from Away in Neverland
- Jeany, from JeanyJanez
- Jenna, from Jenacidebybibliophile
- Rosema, from A Reading Writer
- You! 😀
- Which are your favorite book genres?
- Which is your Hogwarts house?
- Are you afraid of porcelain dolls?
- Do you read ebooks? What do you think of them?
- If you were cursed and would only be able to eat one single thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- For how long have you been blogging?
- Which are your favorite social media communities or sites? (Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.)
Sorry, I was kind of random, but all of those are serious questions, haha! If you are not in the mood or don’t like to do tags, that’s okay! I just wanted you guys to know that I love your blogs 😀
That’s it! Thanks for reading and thanks again to Kim for the nomination ❤