Hi, there! I know I said tags would be mostly on Saturdays, but there are so many tags for me to catch up that I decided to pick up the pace for now, haha!
My lovely friend Aetheristrux, from The Amazing Life of a Bookworm, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and I can’t thank enough for it! So, thank you, Aetheristrux! ❤
Those are the rules:
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (thanks again!)
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers
Seven facts about me
- I JUST GRADUATED IN JOURNALISM SCHOOL AND I WON’T SHUT UP ABOUT IT SO SOON! ❤
- My favorite book genre is historical romances (if you add a “gay” in front of it, more the better!), but I also love adventure and fantasy books 🙂
- I’m thinking of starting a new religion on bookstagram that allows and encourages women to have several husbands, as I mentally date at least one guy from each book that I read, haha!
- My favorite tv series from all-time is White Collar, which SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ENDED
- I’m always listening to music, always. I have more life soundtracks for book characters than for myself (as I never do anything interesting, LMAO)
- One of the most relaxing activities for me is to float in that part of the ocean where the waves break only occasionally
- I’ve been reading mangas since I’m 8 and Chobits was my first! (I talked more about this title here)
I already saw lots of blogs that did this tag, so I’m going to mention here some lovely blogs that I follow ❤ If you were tagged and don’t want to do this or already did, it’s okay 😀 I just wanted you to know that I find your blog to be very lovely!
- Jeany, from JeanyJanez
- Audrey, from Forwards and Bookwords
- Jess, from The Mud And Stars Book Blog
- Kimsiang, from The Spines Breaker
- Nicole, from Away in Neverland
- Jenna, from Jenacide by Bibliophile
- Shannon, from For the Love of Words
- Bianca , from The Ultimate Fangirl
- Ashleigh, from Miss Book Dependent
- Victoria, from Addlepates and Book Nerds
That’s it! Thank you again, Aetheristrux! Your blog is also lovely! And thanks for reading 😀