Hello, there! Happy Thanksgiving for the American readers!
Today is a big day for me because I finally rearranged the blog’s agenda! When I started it, back on blogspot days, I had a cute schedule to my posts and themes and FINALLY this is back and I can’t wait to share it with you! ❤
- (weekly) My dear friend Audrey’s meme Match Made in Mondays posts – come to play with us, Audrey’s themes are the absolutely BEST!
- (once in two weeks) Authors of my heart: this will be a section were I’ll recommend one of my favorite authors, talk a bit about their history and the books that I already read by them 😀
- (weekly) Manga of the week: my weekly recommendations of manga titles will be back! ❤
- (once in two weeks) Mangaka of my heart: this is the same as Authors from my heart, but foccused on Mangakas, authors of mangas 🙂
- (once in two weeks) TOP 3: a random list of top 3 books that are my favorite in their categories or genres 😀
- (once per month) Must Have Edition of The Month: my old post were I seeked different editions of the books that I already have and want in a new form was moved from weekly to monthly 🙂
- Everytime I’m tagged or find a good tag online, it will go live on Satturdays, haha! Of course that nothing will stop me on this beginning of posting them twice a week because I have so many to do, but on an utopic future, saturday will be tag day, haha!
- My TBR of the week will be back on Sundays! Yay!
- My bookish wrap up and book haul for the month, usually on the last or the first day of the month (again, utopic agenda that I’ll try my best to follow, haha!), will remain intact!
- My big post of the selected new books that will be released on the month that started also is keeping strong 😀
My reviews will continue to go live as they get ready, for now, but in the near future (a.k.a. definitive vacation after December 4th), I plan to post at least one review a week. At least. Let’s see how the miracles go LOL.
For 2016, I have three projects being studied for the blog: a) making reviews for the books that I read before starting the blog on 2015; b) re-read my all-time favorite books and professional review then; and c) start a Youtube channel!
In other news, I’ve won a giveaway yesterday! I won an ebook copy of Red August, by dear H. L. Brooks from the author herself! Yay! I’ll review it probably on January, as my TBR sent-by-authors list is a bit big right now, haha! But I wanted to read it so baddly, it was a very lucky day for me ❤ Thanks again for having hosting it, Heather! :DDD
That’s it for now! Thanks for reading and sticking around on such crazy times! Love you!