Hii and welcome to another chunk of mini reviews! If you missed the first one, never fear – it’s here!
I was hoping I could deliver you all the reviews I own you, but oh well. The year ended on me. #what #pandalogic Soo, I’ll just make the mini reviews a deal for books I’ve read on my own and weren’t unforgettable =)
As always, feedback is welcome and needed, but in this section especially, TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING, PLEASE?! I await your instructions on the comments section, haha!
In this post, you’ll find mini reviews for:
- Amber Kell – Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack #1)
- Cardeno C. – Jumping In (ALPHAS #6)
- Liv Rider – Dragon Sun
- Tavia Lark – Werewolf Happy Hour (The Raven Park Wolves #1)
- Tavia Lark – A Game of Cat and Wolf (The Raven Park Wolves #2)
- Tavia Lark – Never Been Bitten (Vampire Delivery Service #1)
- Wolf Specter & Rosa Swann – The Baby Pact (The Baby Pact Trilogy #1)
- Wolf Specter – Omega’s Touch (Anima Sanator #1)