Hello, again! Today I’d like to talk a little about the best selling books of 2015! I know we still have a couple of days left, but Book Depository already did a list of the best selling books of the year and I selected a few of them to put on my personal whish list, haha! If you want to send me a Christmas present, here is what you can get me LOL (just kidding):
- Coloring books
Seems like AGES ago, but coloring books went viral this year and I loved this wave, as I always like to color ❤ I bought a Parisian themed one and a Frozen themed one, but I still want many more, like these:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Illustrated Edition)
Do I need to say more? LOL
- To Kill a Mockingbird 50TH Anniversary edition
I’ve read this book in the beginning of my college years, but it was a friend’s borrowed book, so I still need to get myself a copy of this amazing novel ❤
- Go Set A Watchman, from Harper Lee
As I loved TKAM, it’s only logical that I’m dying to read this book, right? Haha!
- The Witches : Salem, 1692, from Stacy Schiff
As soon as this book was released [LINK], I knew it was good stuff and that I had to read it. Now I can’t wait to put my hands on it!
- Carry On, from Rainbow Rowell
I just started reading Fangirl and already am in love with it! I can’t wait to read Carry On!
- The Death House, from Sarah Pinborough
I LOVE THIS WOMAN. I didn’t even know this book and I already need to read it ❤
- The Mortal Instruments 1: City of Bones, from Cassandra Clare
I plan on start to read her next year, so I need the books, haha!
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter, from Melinda Salisbury
I’ve read a friend’s review for this book and it left me so curious! Now I want to read the book as well, haha!
- The Miniaturist, from Jessie Burton
So many people talked about this book at Instagram! I want to play along, haha!
- The Serpent Papers, from Jessica Cornwell
I just learned about this book and sounded amazing. I like those kind of fictions that sounds like non fiction ❤
- Life and Death, from Stephenie Meyer
Already explained here 🙂
- The Hundred and One Dalmatians, from Dodie Smith , Illustrated by Alex T. Smith
I’m ashamed to say that I didn’t know that there was a book for The Hundred and One Dalmatians… NOW I HAVE TO READ IT.
- Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon, from Terence Pepper and Helen Trompeteler
I love Audrey, so I wouldn’t mind having a book full of pictures of her at my shelf, haha!
- A Portrait of Fashion : Six Centuries of Dress at the National Portrait Gallery, from Aileen Ribeiro and Cally Blackman
I did my college final dissertation this year and my theme was fashion related. I love this universe and am always interested in reading more about it!
- The Other Tudor Princess : Margaret Douglas, Henry VIII’s Niece, from Mary McGrigor
I love history books, so another one to my TBR list!
That’s it! Thanks for reading ❤ You can check the full list of best selling books of 2015 on Book Depository, here. Do you have any favorite new releases that you would love to see under your tree?
Ps: this article was submitted to a book giveaway contest hosted by http://www.urbanepics.com 🙂