Good day to you! Our day starts with Top 10 Tuesday 😀 This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and as if I wasn’t a rebel before, now I reached a whole new level, haha! Besides choosing to show you guys my 10 favorite covers within my 2015 reads, I also made it 18 covers because it was IMPOSSIBLE to narrow this down, haha!
- Venom, from Kristin Middleton
- The Gentleman and The Lamplighter, from Summer Devon
- Sanctum, from Madeleine Roux
- All In With the Duke, from Ava March
- Fellowship of the Ring – I have the complete edition, so it is shiny and beautiful ❤
- Chasing Rainbows, from Linda Oaks
- The Need, from S. L. Hannah
- Shattered Blue, from Lauren Bird Horowitz
- The Heir, from Kiera Cass
- Secrets and High Spirits, from Lou Harper
- What Lies Within, from James Morris
- The Tutor, from Bonnie Dee
- The Night Clock, from Paul Meloy
- Misunderstood, from Anya Valentino
- Convincing the Secretary, from Ava March
- After Death, from Jacqueline E. Smith
- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, from Anne Rice
- Night World vol. 1, from L. J. Smith
I’m a cheater, I know lol But how was I supposed to narrow this down to only 10?! So may pretty covers ❤
Thanks for reading, haha!
Hi, there! Omg, December is really here! I am sooo happy! ❤
November was a slow reading month for me, as I finished my dissertation and had my finals, but I got to read something 🙂 December will be a better month, as I’ll be on vacation after December 04th, haha!
I’ve read 8 books, 4 mangas and 1 comic book in November.
My haul for this month was almost non-existent again. My family has been going through difficult times, so I’m trying not to be a burden, haha! I got some freebies from Amazon and won a giveaway, so this is my haul:
I’m still working on my December TBR, but I can tell you that I WILL FINISH EMMA, mwahaha mwahaha! ❤ What I’m sure for now:
- Shielded Past, from Patti Morelli (currently-reading) [UPDATE: review here]
- Emma, from Jane Austen (currently-reading)
- Night World, vol. 1, from L. J. Smith [reviews: book 1, book 2 and book 3]
- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, from Anne Rice (By the way, I already talked about this book here) [review here]
- Cemetery Tours series, from Jacqueline E. Smith [reviews: book 1, book 2 and book 3]
- Braver With You, from A. Hart [review here!]
- The Carnelian Legacy, from Cheryl Koevoet
- Roses of The Angel, from Kalee Marshall [review here!]
- Alice’s Adventures in Underland: The Queen of Stilled Hearts, from DeAnna Knippling
I always end up reading unplanned books in the middle of my selected TBR, so I’ll start the month with those and let’s see how it goes, haha!
That’s it! Thanks for reading! What is your first read for Christmas month??