Hello, there! Good afternoon to you and sorry for the tardiness of this post today. It took me so much longer to write it than I had expected, ugh!
Anyway, today is that time of the month when I pick my favorite releases according to Goodreads lists and my own researches, haha!
Without further ado, I present you with my February Hot Releases! Dad, if you chose today to catch up with my blog, take some notes ❤
- Assassin’s Heart (Assassin’s Heart #1), by Sarah Ahiers
Love and hate and assassins? Count me in 😀 #wishlist
- The Asylum Novellas: The Scarlets, The Bone Artists, & The Warden (Asylum #1.5, 2.5, 3.5 ), by Madeleine Roux
I’m madly passionate about The Asylum series since page one of book one. Unfortunately, I haven’t encountered book three to buy and read yet, but I shall not give up! I can’t wait to read the extra stories, they sound awesome! #wishlist
- The Hunter (Victorian Rebels #2), by Kerrigan Byrne
And you thought I would drop the historical romances deal, right? Eh, wrong. I may not add then to my to-read list on Goodreads, but I’ll still fuss over them, haha!
- In Another Life, by Julie Christine Johnson
This book sounds mind blowing! I wish I could put my hands on it.
- Kingfisher, by Patricia A. McKillip
I love YA books with male main characters! We need more men in YA, haha! Goodreads’ blurb for this one got me hard, so I need to read this now! #wishlist
- The Queen of the Night, by Alexander Chee
Another mind blowing one, but with an extra help: historical book! I love historical adventures ❤
- Remembrance (The Mediator #7), by Meg Cabot
I started to love ghost stories thanks to The Mediator series and even if it lost its position as the best one of its genre to Cemetery Tours series [link], I still need more!! #wishlist
Why almost all Meg Cabot’s covers are so crappy? For crying out loud, that is ugly.
- Starflight (Starflight #1), by Melissa Landers
My friend Mandy, from The Reading Diaries, introduced me to this book quite accidentally and it does sound cool! Now I want to read it as well ❤ #wishlist
- Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6), by Marissa Meyer
I couldn’t leave this book out of my selection. Recently, my friend Jess, from Mud and Stars, made my mind for real on this series and I will try to buy the first book this month to start it 🙂 Thank you, Jess! Besides, I needed to show case this, as the cover is gorgeous.
- Unhooked, by Lisa Maxwell
I saw this book today at my friend Nicole’s blog, Away in Neverland. She was so excited about it that I had to check the book. And guess what? I fell for it too, haha! Now this needs to hit my local bookstores asap!! #wishlist
- The Warden (Asylum #3.5), by Madeleine Roux
Besides releasing all the novellas in just one book, they also released a new story for the Asylum series today, that’s why this title is also here ❤ #wishlist
- Will’s True Wish (True Gentlemen #3), by Grace Burrowes
Yes, another historical romance. I love Grace Burrowes, so I would never leave her releases out of my lists ❤
- The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us #1), by Emily Skrutskie
This book is lucky that I loved its premise, because both the cover and the way that they have written the synopsis just suck. #wishlist
- Convincing Leopold (London Legal #2), by Ava March
And you guys though you were free of my obsession over queen Ava March. Poor you. She’ll be re-releasing Convincing Leopold with a brand new hot cover this month and TWO REVIEWS for her books are coming. Brace yourselves, haha!
- Glass Sword (Red Queen #2), by Victoria Aveyard
I’m really excited to read Red Queen, so it would be stupid to leave this book out of my list 😀 #wishlist
- I’ll See You in Paris, by Michelle Gable
This book sounds so amazing and mysterious! And it has a catchy title and beautiful cover and that’s why it is featured on this list.
- Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1), by Sophie Jordan
This month, we seem to have a lot of mind-blowing books. This sounds like a Rapunzel retelling for me and I can’t wait to see if it’s true 😀
- A Spy’s Devotion (The Regency Spies of London #1), by Melanie Dickerson
Hello, my name is wanton for historical romances. Add spying and beautiful distrustful males to the mix and you win my heart. #wishlist
- These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks #1), by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
This book sounds the perfect marriage between paranormal and sugared romance. I love both, so naturally I’m pinning for this one. Besides, have you seen this awesomely beautiful cover? #wishlist
- The Vatican Princess: A Novel of Lucrezia Borgia, by C.W. Gortner
I love almost non-fictional books, specially this kind. Also, the Borgias fascinate me, haha!
- Behind Closed Doors, by B.A. Paris
This book had me hooked on the synopsis. Honestly, I good goose bumps reading it, I need more! #wishlist
- Earth’s End (Air Awakens #3), by Elise Kova
I really want to read the first book in this series, as my friend Lindsey thinks I’d love it and she knows me very well, haha! I just had to announce this volume 🙂
- The Lie, by Karina Halle
I usually am not a just romance kind of reader, but I loved the mystery behind this couple ❤ #wishlist
- Asleep, by Krystal Wade
Mind Blowing alert! I love books that have asylums as their theme as you may have realize from my early comments on this list, so I was on my toes to know what the hell is happening on this book! ❤ #wishlist
- Dancer of Death (SPECTR 2 #2), by Jordan L. Hawk
I can assure you that I have loved every book that I have ever read from Jordan. So what that they are only three? I already downloaded the first one in the SPECTR series and it is on my TBR shelf just waiting for it’s turn, so it was nice to know it has a brother, haha!
- An Evening In Baker Street (Holmes and Watson), by David Ruffle
I love everything based on Sherlock Holmes. Just give it to me. Even if this story passes right before their retirement and may lead me to fangirl tears.
- The Immortals (Olympus Bound #1), by Jordanna Max Brodsky
This book got my full attention on the first lines of the synopsis. Please, just grab me a copy of this jewel, thanks. #wishlist
- Ruler of Beasts (Dorothy Must Die 0.6), by Danielle Paige
As I’m pinning to start this series for a while (no such luck in finding it at my local bookstores, though), I’m really interested in any new releases for it 😀
- The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1), by C.J. Redwine
Fairy tale retelling alert!! It’s a new adaptation of Snow White and has love born from hate! *–* I need this NOW! #wishlist
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Junior Novel, by Walt Disney Company
I loved this movie deeply and I love Disney novelizations, haha! #wishlist
- 13 Minutes, by Sarah Pinborough
I love Sarah Pinborough, but only have read Tales from the Kingdoms series from her so far. As this book sounds really badass, I’ll try to change that by grabbing this one 😀 #wishlist
After the Woods, by Kim Savage
Another mind blowing book! I love books that plays with the mind, haha!
- Firstlife (Everlife #1), by Gena Showalter
I usually am not really a dystopian reader, but this book hugged me when I saw it on Goodreads. Now I need to hug it back. At my place. #wishlist
- The Forbidden Wish, by Jessica Khoury
I had never seen a supernatural book with jinnies as main creatures/characters. This retelling of Aladdin made my head spin in excitement, haha! #wishlist
- The Groom Wore Plaid (Highland Weddings #2), by Gayle Callen
What did I say about the historical romance deal? lol
- ”I Do”…Take Two!, by Merline Lovelace
Yes, two in a roll.
- Honour Bound (Highland Magic #2), by Helen Harper
As Ava March’s book is a re-release, I had to chose another book to call favorite of the upcoming of this month’s lot. And I chose you, Honour Bound! I’ve read Gifted Thief [review here!] this past week and I’m too deeply in love. OMG, FEBRUARY 29TH WON’T BE HERE SOON ENOUGH!!!!!! #wishlist
So, I tried to be a grown up on this list and epic failed. Go me, haha! All the books marked with #wishlist are on my radar in case a miracle occurs on my local bookstores and I happen to find those releases there 😀 Or if I’m simply planning to buy it sometime in my life, haha! Dad, did you get the message? Over.
Thanks for reading and I’d love to know which releases you’re pinning for this month 😀