Hi, there! Good morning and happy Saturday! As I already mentioned, Saturday is mainly book tag day, so here we go!
I was tagged FOREVER AGO by sweet Rosema, from A Reading Writer, and wanted to also apologize, as she tagged me on August and I only saw it months later and am only doing the tag today 😦 Sorry, I promise it won’t happen ever again ❤ But let’s go to the actual thing!*
- A Book That Kept You Up All Night Reading
Stripped with The Vampire [review here!] and I regret nothing ❤
- A Book That Made You Scared To Sleep
Shielded Past [review here!]. Really, the psychological catch on this book melted my mind. I shivered without realizing while reading…
- A Book That Made You Go To Sleep
The End, last book in A Series of Unfortunate Events. Seriously, I dreaded it 😦
- A Book That Left You Tossing and Turning All Night in Anticipation of its Release
Viscount’s Wager [review here!], from Ava March ❤ [I bet you thought I was going to mention her in the first question, mwahaha mwahaha! Unfortunately, I’ve read Convincing the Secretary during my day light hours…]
- A Book That Has Your Dream Boyfriend
The Vampire Diaries series, in which resides Damon Salvatore 🙂
- A Book That Would Be Your Worst Nightmare to Live In
Percy Jackson’s. Judge me all you want, I wouldn’t bear to live as a demigod without being able to read my precious books (and don’t you go Annabeth on me, everyone knows she’s Hermione from Percy Jackson series, haha!)
- A Book That Reminds You of Night Time
The Tutor [review here!], from Bonnie Dee. The atmosphere of that house made me feel like it was always night 😦
- A Book That Had a Nightmarish Cliffhanger
Sanctum, from Madeleine Roux. Honestly, I didn’t want to believe my eyes when my book was over, haha!
- A Book That You Actually Dreamed About
Wow, I don’t know… I mean, I often dream with Damon, but it’s not about the book or the show, so I really don’t know, haha!
- A Book Monster that You Would Not Want to Find Under Your Bed
Any of the monsters featured on the Deltora Quest series. OMG, I always had the chills while reading those books D:
That’s it! Thanks for reading ❤ Thanks for the tag and sorry again, Rosema! 😀 I had lots of fun doing this! If you are reading this post and likes tags… TAG, you’re it! Hahaha!
*I preferred to use my last read book for each of those experiences 🙂