Hello! It’s been a while, haha! I was taking a look on my last posts and I realized I didn’t post a wrap up on SUCH A LONG TIME =O I mean, ok, I don’t post at all in a long time, but not even on my last active month blogging, I don’t post a wrap up since June, oops! Haha!
Well, I’m going to totally ignore the books I bought during this time, focusing on the ones I have read and how I’ll try to review them all 🙂
JUNE WRAP UP
I’ve read 15 books and 3 mangas on June – I know, pretty low comparing to April and May, ugh! My job stole a lot of my reading time besides all of my energy, haha!
- It’s Not Your Journey, by Rebecca Lombardo;
- The Way to Game The Walk of Shame, by Jenn P. Nguyen;
- The Reluctant Sacrifice, by Kerr-Ann Dempster;
- The Harder He Falls, by Lynda Aicher;
- Maisy and the Mystery Manor, by Elizabeth Woodrum;
- The Dreamer, by E. L. Mellow;
- Grimm & White, by Emily Ann Hansen;
- Daughter of Magic, by Teresa Roman;
- Black Water Tales: The Unwanted, by JeanNicole Rivers;
- Eyes Only For Me, by Andrew Grey;
- Alice In Wonderland (My Little Golden Book);
- 27 Days to Midnight, by Kristine Kruppa;
- Boyband, by Jacqueline E. Smith;
- Backstage, by Jacqueline E. Smith;
- Werewolf Happy Hour, by Tavia Lark;
- A Game of Cat & Wolf, by Tavia Lark;
- Kuroneko Kareshi no Amaekata, by Aya Sakyo
- Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata, by Aya Sakyo
- Jackass! – Sawatte Ii tte Dare ga Itta yo?, by Scarlet Beriko
JULY AND AUGUST WRAP UP (so far)
July and August weren’t my months to live, so it’s to be expected that they weren’t my reading months either. This is all that I have read until today and I don’t trust myself to finish more books until the end of August – one day at a time, right? Hahaha!
- The Fox and The Grapes (childhood fairy tale)
- A Frozen Heart, by Elizabeth Rudnick
- Melophobia, by James Morris
- Wonder, by R. J. Palacio
- Emma, by Jane Austen
- Children Shouldn’t Play With Dead Things, by Martina McAtee
- Weekend Lovers, by Kiriko Fuwa (manga)
- The Journalists – Disney Comic Book Special
- Two Pokémon Guides on Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
Yup, from the very same person with 20 books read in the same month, we now have 5 in two months. I’m such a winner. #sarcasm
What I’m currently reading? I’m trying to rule out my started books from “before” all this. I’m missing only 100 pages until the end of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I just started Dark Dreams and Dead Things – which, so far, is not doing any justice to the first book – and I’m on the middle of Frankenstein. I’m reading the last one with Jess from Mud and Stars, so I can say with ease that this one I shall finish until the end of the month, haha! Btw, do you guys know Jess, right? If you don’t, well, please go follow her. She is BRILLIANT, both as a blogger and as a person ❤ Love you, Jess!! *–*
Well, now, you may be wondering: “hmm, so many books, Annelise! What about the reviews?”. Good question. What about the reviews.
Honestly? I will first review books that were sent to me and then books from my book club with Jess. Then, I’ll try to review all the others. If for some reason the fate allows me to succeed, I’ll review the mangas. If that also goes according to plan, I will review the comic books. Deal? 🙂
Oh, but of course that you can totally ask me for specifically reviews inside this list! I want you to guys to be as happy as I am trying to be, haha! ❤
That’s it for now. I won’t make any promises, as this didn’t go well in the past, but I’ll be around, haha! What have you been reading on those past few months? 😀
See you later and love you!