Sorry, I know this is like super late, as we are already on June, but oh well, at least I made the effort, haha! Let’s go to my list:
- It’s Not Your Journey, by Rebecca Lombardo (which I ended up finishing this week);
- The Way to Game The Walk of Shame, by Jenn P. Nguyen (which I ended up finishing this week);
- The Reluctant Sacrifice, by Kerr-Ann Dempster (which I ended up finishing this week);
- The Harder He Falls, by Lynda Aicher (currently-reading);
- Maisy and the Mystery Manor, by Elizabeth Woodrum;
- Grimm and White, by Emily Ann Hansen;
- Dominic’s Nemesis, by D. Alyce Domain;
- Enrule, by Holly Sparks;
- Daughter of Magic, by Teresa Roman;
- 27 Days to Midnight, by Kristine Kruppa;
- Boyband, by Jacqueline E. Smith;
- Backstage, by Jacqueline E. Smith;
- Melophobia, by James Morris;
- Lost, by D. M. Thornton;
- Distracted, by D. M. Thornton;
- Nobody’s Goddess, by Amy McNulty (re-read <3);
- Nobody’s Lady, by Amy McNulty (re-read <3);
- Stepping Out of Midnight, by Lee Brailsford;
+ all my current reads, haha!
You can see that my list isn’t too absurd like on previous months; I’m working now, so I held back a bit 🙂 Well, not that much, there are still 18 books in the list and 30 days in the month. Hmm.
Oh, and yes: no paperbacks involved, unfortunately. I plan to change that in August 🙂
Oh, let’s see how this unfolds. I’m on 3/18 🙂 Do you have a planned TBR for June?