Hello, good night! For the first time in forever my wrap up is huge and my haul non-existent.
And this is not a prank, my friends! I’ve read 19 books, 1 comic book and 8 manga volumes! So we have 28 reads for March!
I swear I had a life this month, I don’t know how I managed so many books! Almost all of them are already reviewed, all you have to do is click the links bellow 🙂 I’ll update this post as I review the books.
- Honour Bound, by Helen Harper
- Love Me, Love Me Not, by Alyxandra Harvey
- Daughter of Chaos, by Jen McConnel
- Gods of Chaos, by Jen McConnel
- Slumber, by Christy Sloat
- Triumph of Chaos, by Jen McConnel
- Playing Defense, by Cate Cameron
- Talon, by Sybil Bartel
- Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard
- A Love for the Pages, by Joy Penny
- Object of His Desire, by Ava March
- Pleasures of Sommerville Park, by Ava March
- A Love for the Mistletoe, by Joy Penny
- Rowan of Rin, by Emily Rodda
- Rowan and the Travelers, by Emily Rodda
- Rowan and the Keeper of the Crystal, by Emily Rodda
- Wilder, by G. K. De Rosa
- Wilder Destiny, by G. K. De Rosa
- Wilder Revelation, by G. K. DeRosa
- Cantarella, vols. 1 and 2, by You Higuri
- Henkoi!, by Tesshin Azuma
- Oishii Otoko, by Shouko Takaku
- Sonna Kimochi ga Koi Datta, by Shouko Takaku
- Sleeping Moon, vols. 1 and 2, by Kano Miyamoto
- Signal, by Shoko Hidaka
None. Seriously. Just freebies. But I did won three giveaways recently and already received two of the prizes! (Things take so long to get to Brazil, haha!)
This baby was my prize from Suzanne Sutherland’s giveaway. I can’t wait to read her book next month!
And this is the prize that I won from my friends @incriativos giveaway, minus the flowers and funkos, haha! The flowers arrived on the same day, as it was my graduation ceremony day [aka last Wednesday] and the funkos are just saying hello to my new TBR books that will live with them on their shelf, haha!
Thanks so much to you all ❤
Received Books from authors
- The Reluctant Sacrifice, from Kerr-Ann Dempster (thank you!)
Just because I read so many books, it doesn’t mean that I accomplished my full March TBR. Those are the books that I couldn’t even start:
- It’s Not Your Journey – Rebecca Lombardo [received from the author]
- The Carnelian Legacy – Cheryl Koevoet [received via NetGalley]
- Two Towers – J. R. R. Tolkien [bought]
And a currently-forever-reading:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas [bought and failed on February]
I guess that’s it for March, haha! If you missed my April TBR post, you can check it here 🙂
Thanks for reading! How was your reading month??