Hello, there! January came to an end and it is time to decide which books will be read on February 😀 I did my list in phases during last month, trying to balance received books, bought books, book club books and re-reads. The result is this list:
- Convincing Arthur, from Ava March (re-read to celebrate the re-release with the new cover <3)
- Convincing Leopold (re-read to celebrate the upcoming re-release with the new cover <3)
- The Answer, from D. M. Thornton (received)
- Eternal War: Army of Saints, from Livio Gambarini (received, you can learn more about this book here)
- Carry On, from Rainbow Rowell (bought)
- Sipping on Midnight, from Lee Brailsford (received, you can learn more about this book here)
- Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1), by Morgan Rhodes (book club)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, from Sarah J. Maas (bought)
- The Doll-Master and Other Tales of Terror, from Joyce Carol Oates (received via NetGalley)
Ava March’s both books are quick reads, so they won’t take my time. I hope I can make through these books, as I’m not as fast as I used to be for reading, haha!
That’s it! Thanks for reading 🙂 Have you decided which books you’ll be reading this month??