Hi, there! As this post goes live, I’m finishing packing my things to go home! Yay 😀
I wanted to share some news: during this week (January 24th to 31th), I’ll be participating in the Bookish-A-Thon, that challenges you to read the rainbow!
My chosen books for this week are:
- Emma, Jane Austen (Red and Orange)
- Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief, Rick Riordan (Green and Orange)
- Escape to Gettis and Love, Gerri Bowden (New author to me, Green and Blue)
- Cinderella, a children’s book edition (shortest book and Purple)
- Wonder Woman (Yellow and graphic novel)
- Gifted Thief, Helen Harper (purple and new author to me)
As I’m not home, I don’t have a pink book to add to the list yet… I’ll update you guys on January 31th with the results, haha!
That’s it 😀 This time, I think I know what I am doing with this readathon lol
Thanks for reading! In case you want to participate, just click here to check how to proceed 😀
One thought on “Rainbow Readathon!”
[…] there! Today is the day to count war spoils and dead bodies from the Rainbow Readathon that I decided to participate on Instagram […]