Hi, there! Good morning and Happy Friday! Friday is always happy, but okay, haha!
I’ve got exciting news! (cof not really if you follow me at Instagram cof) I’m going to be participating of the #12daysofbooksmas2 readathon! 😀 I was invited in by my lovely friend @thepagemistress and this will rock!
Here we have the rules:
Read a book with red or green on the cover
Read about book that’s on your end of the year tbr
Read a book that takes place during the holiday season
Read a sequel
Re-read a favorite book
Read a book with a movie adaptation (and watch the movie)
Read a total of 1,200 pages!
This is going on from December 11th-22nd
This readathon has also a photo challenge, but I’ll only do it at my Instagram account, so follow me there if you want to see what I’m about, haha!
As to my TBR pile, I’m going to risk this one:
- Night World, vol. 1, from L. J. Smith (729 pages)
- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, from Anne Rice (253 pages, talked about this book here)
- Cemetery Tours series, from Jacqueline E. Smith (514 pages, both books that I own. Talked about it here and, besides being my currently-reading, this is my sequel of the list!)
- Braver With You, from A. Hart (298 pages)
- The Carnelian Legacy, from Cheryl Koevoet (486 pages)
- Roses of The Angel, from Kalee Marshall (183 pages)
- Alice’s Adventures in Underland: The Queen of Stilled Hearts, from DeAnna Knippling (206 pages)
- The Answer, from D. M. Thornton (274 pages)
- Emma, from Jane Austen (currently-reading, my red book and book with a holiday season, haha!)
I know I am being too hopeful, but it’s my chance to knock my tbr pile of December for good, haha! Let’s see how I go! Oh, and I know there’s no signalized book with movie adaptation, I didn’t decide yet which one I’ll be reading, haha! Oops 🙂
That’s all about the readathon, for now! I’ll make another post about this when it’s over, talking about how it was my first readathon ever! ❤ Thanks again for inviting me, Lindsey, and thanks to you, that is reading the blog 😀