Hi, there! I was tagged FOREVER ago by my friend Ellen, from the Eveningreads, to do the Summertime Madness Book Tag and I finally did it! Yay! And it is actually summertime on my country, so I guess I’m not that late, LOL! Thank you so much for the tag and for being my friend, Ellen! ❤
- Show a book with a summery cover:
Surprising Lord Jack (Duchess of Love #2), by Sally MacKenzie. I’m totally feeling the summer in this cover ❤
- Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer holiday.
I thought about going with the Middle Earth on this one, but I bet it is more pleasant on Spring time, haha! So, I’ll go with Regelence, a dystopian planet created by J. L. Langley. To see all the Townsends to fall in love personally would be awesome – besides, their palace is amazing, haha!
- You’re about to go on a flight for your summer holidays, but you want to read a book that lasts the whole flight. What Novella do you choose?
That would highly depend on the flying time, haha! If it was a 40 – 60 minute flight, as the ones I actually do during vacation, I would go with one of my tbr books like Alice’s Adventures in Underland, from DeAnna Knippling.
If it would be a very long flight with more than 4 hours, it would be Game of Thrones.
- You have a case of summertime sadness. What happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
To be honest, any book, haha! I’m that kind of person that uses reading for everything: for a break, for happiness, for concentration, for escape of reality, for information, as a weapon… So I just keep reading the one that it’s my current read, haha!
- You’re sitting at the beach all alone… Which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Damon Salvatore because I would have this by my side:
Someone call 911 because I am on fire LOL
- To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional side kick do you pick?
Hmm, that’s a tough one! I guess I would choose Kara from Finding Forever (review here!) because she is fun and flirty, two things that go very well with summer, haha!
- Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?
Anyone that wishes to play along! ❤
That’s it, people! Thanks for reading and this was very fun, thanks again for tagging me, Ellen! ❤