Hi, guys! I know it’s been an awful lot of time since my last post and I apologize dearly – the end is closer than you can imagine, haha!
As I deliver my dissertation to college on November 10th, I thought it would be nice to share what I’ve been doing during this time and what I learned from this experience 🙂
- I cried. A lot. No dissertation is ever made without hypotetical suffering and that’s the worse kind of suffering: the what ifs, where can I get this info, why making scientifical references has to be so hard, why my college hates me, why can’t my friends leave me alone in my cherished misery? (funny thing is you don’t really want attention or consolation or sympathy: you just want to be done, haha!)
- I started to realize how deeper I’m thinking about routine things. Like my beloved Disney movies. We were watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I was very happy, saying to my mom that Freud was right, that the Church Institution held back Frollo when he was about to throw baby Quasimodo in the well and the movie would have ended there without it and my mom was like: “please. Just shut up and watch it. PLEASE”. Yup, and they thought I did nothing at college during those four years.
- I am more passionate about fashion than ever: I studied it so hard and there’s so much more left, unfortunatelly irrelevant to my dissertation… I never want to stop!
- I learned to appreciate scientific papers, something I really hated until this year.
- I could get to see who were my real friends. The ones that helped me when I needed to research something, to chill out or just respected my need of a me time in the middle of this chaos. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I hope I can be with you guys Till The World Ends (SPEARS, Britney, 2011).
For now, that’s enought self-pity. There’s more in the oven, as november 10th is not tomorrow, haha! Now, bookish news!
I have read A GREAT DEAL this month, but unless you guys have an interest in fashion or Brazilian historical books, I won’t be publishing any reviews about them. For the reviews that I actually own: I’m counting The Bond Series, by Ava March, The Heir, some comic books one, Secrets and High Spirits, by Lou Harper, and What Lies Within from James Morris, both that I finished yesterday. On personal readings, October was a mess, as I had an almost full month long slumb thanks to my dissertation, that drained me out (it was worth it, thought. The shit is ready weeks earlier mwahaha mwahaha *evil laugh*).
I won’t spoiler my october wrap up, but I do have good news: I planned myself to join Linda Oaks’ release blitz of Finding Forever! Btw, here is the amazing cover:
The story follows Addie’s friend Kara and her magic boy, after Chasing Rainbows’ happenings. You can check Chasing Rainbows’ review here and see the book trailer for Finding Forever here:
I believe that I also own a lot of tags (thanks for keep tagging me, I love those!) and I’ll make a decent schedule for them as soon as I’m out of my nightmare ❤ IT IS ENDING, GOD IS MERCIFUL!
For now, that’s it. I missed wrtting! ❤ Thanks for reading, you’re awesome!