Hello, there! I know, it’s been a while, but I’m on my last semester at college and my graduation is on DECEMBER. You can imagine that my life is a mess right now, haha!
Anyway, let’s talk about September! It was a more or less book month for me, as I am on the middle of a major slump, thanks to the books that I have to read for my dissertation – I’m two chapters away from being ready! I can’t wait to finish it! – so I read in a good pace in the beginning of September and stopped in the middle of the month, reading only some mangas and a Disney Comic Book
My book haul was much better this month: I bought a total of 8 books: 4 paperbacks, 3 mangas and 1 comic book 😀 Check it out:
- The Heir (The Selection #4) – Kiera Cass (review here!)
- A Mídia nas Constituições do Brasil: Respeito e Desrespeito – Erasmo de Freitas Nuzzi (a Brazilian journalistic book, so I don’t know if I will be reviewing it or not after reading it, haha!)
- 2 Coloring books from Frozen 😉
- volumes 3 and 4 of Wish, by Clamp
- volume 23 of XXX-Holic, by Clamp
(now I have the whole Wish collection! Yay! *–*)
- And my Halloween comic book from Disney ❤
I also like to thank (again for the thousand time) Lauren Bird Horowitz, as she sent me a paperback copy of her new novel, Shattered Blue (review here!), first book in The Light Series! ❤ Thanks forever! This was the first time an author sent me a physical copy of a book, because I life in Brazil, haha! It was so special that I cried…
Anyway, the books I read this month:
- Sigmund Shaw, by Mark C. King: 5 stars, review here!
- Dangerous Spirits, by Jordan L, Hawk: 5 stars, review here!
- The Heir, by Kiera Cass: 3 stars, review here!
- The Bond Series (Bound by Deception, Bound to Him and Deliberately Unbound), by Ava March: 4 stars, review here!
- manga Eerie Queerie!, volumes 1 to 3. [Update: review here!]
Yup, pretty disappointing. In October, I’m destined to have better numbers because I’m finishing my dissertation and I have to read about 8 books for that, more or less. So, Halloween’s month is going to rock hard!
That’s all, thanks for reading and I hope to be back soon with the reviews that I own… And stick around, because this week we have the monthly book releases list! *–*
2 thoughts on “September Wrap Up and Book Haul!”
[…] a very good girl this month and read a total of 12 books; 10 books and 2 comics. I told you in my September’s wrap up that October was my month, haha! I also received some new books in exchange for honest reviews, but […]
[…] year and I loved this wave, as I always like to color ❤ I bought a Parisian themed one and a Frozen themed one, but I still want many more, like […]