Hi, there! I was tagged by my sweet Audrey, from the Forwards and Bookwords, forever ago in the Fireworks Book Tag, thank you! Let’s answer it 😀
- Screamers: a book that made you want to scream! (in a good way)
Hmm, I would say Viscount’s Wager, from Ava March. Ava sent it to me as an early birthday present and I freaked out both when I won it and when I finished it, haha!
- Bombers: a book you read before it exploded in the book community
Hmm, I would say The Book Thief and The Vampire Diaries 🙂
3. Banger: a banned book you read
I honestly don’t know, haha! I’m not aware of any banned books in my country or estate, so I don’t think I have read anything banned so far…
- Peony: a book/author you think everybody needs to read
Emily Rodda, for sure. I loved the whole Deltora Quest saga and now I’m totally digging Rowan of Rin series. Love her!
- Crossette: a book/series with a complicated plot
The Fellowship of the Ring, first book in the Lord of the Rings saga. Really, I didn’t think it was so entwined when I saw the movies, haha!
- Diadem: a book/series with amazing central characters
The Selection, by Kiera Cass. I loved America (and I usually have deep issues with narrator characters), Maxton, Celeste and Aspen… Everything!
- Atches: light your own fireworks by tagging five people
Ellen, from Eveningreads
Erika, from Erika.reads
Kim, from LazyCaramelReads
Jenaca, from jenacidebybibliophile
Bianca, from The Ultimate Fangirl
And anyone else that wants to do this tag ❤ Thanks for reading!