During July, I received my first books to review and got pretty excited! I want to thank all these marvelous authors for the books and give you guys a preview of what’s coming to the blog! Here they are:
- Viscount’s Wager (Gambling on Love #3), by Ava March – review is already available here
- Breach Point, by Steve Spatucci – review is also available here
- The Need, by S. L. Hannah – next to-be read of the list, I’m starting it next week /o/
- The Tutor, by Bonnie Dee – currently reading and loving it so much!
- Chasing Rainbows, by Linda Oaks – will be started as soon as I finish The Tutor (pretty pretty soon, because I’m devouring it, haha!)
Thank you, everybody! ❤
Also, I have blog good news! Now you can find all my social profiles at the About Annelise page and I’ve inaugurated the Partnerships page! There, it will be listed forever the names of the authors that sent me a book for review and the respective reviews 😀 The page is still under construction, as I am still asking for permissions to write down names on it, but soon it will be oficially on the tracks, haha!
I also would like to thank my 400 friends (the word followers doesn’t sit well for me) at Instagram! I never imagined I could meet so many nice people when I began bookstagramming! Thanks!! *–*
That’s it for now! I also have some mangas I need to review and post here – I already read them, but forgot to do the reviews, shame on me…
Thanks for reading and have a nice week!